Here is a recording of the live Intro to Studio Photography virtual class I recorded after the in-person workshop the day before!
Intro to Studio Photography
Direct link (Facebook): https://fb.watch/97Y2a3UhsS/
1. Lecture/Presentation (first half-ish)
- Studio vs Non-Studio Photography (Indoor vs Outdoor)
- Camera Settings Basics (ISO, shutter speed, aperture)
- Studio Lighting Basics
- Continuous vs Flash
- Easy123 system (The Studio Box)
- 5 Basic Lighting Setups
2. Demo (second half-ish)
- Using the Red2 flash system (Paul C. Buff’s AlienBee800)
- My one basic setup for all of my headshots for artists in LA!